Dr. and Mrs. Ammy Rihal
Dr. Ammy Rihal
The Latest in Digital Technology
This course will look at the latest in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM). From chair-side milling to 3D printing we will discuss the role of how digital technology can allow a modern dental office to develop its digital lab and provide manufacturing services internally. Multiple digital workflows will be demonstrated involving: advanced treatment planning and wellness comparison scans, chair-side same-day crowns using virtual articulation, aesthetic digital smile designs with 3D printed prototypes, digital implantology workflows, and in-office aligners and bruxism appliances with 3D printing.
- Discuss the history and importance of digital technology
- Discuss the importance of the dental team in the incorporation of digital technology
- Discuss ROI and the concept of Vertical Practice Growth to grow your practice organically
- Discuss the set up of the in-office Digital Lab
- Discuss equipment options from Scanning, Milling to 3D Printing
- Discuss the latest CAD/CAM materials. What to use where?
- Look at examples of digital workflows using the latest in digital technology
- Advance treatment planning and wellness comparison scans
- Chair-side same-day crowns
- Advanced crown and bridge involving virtual articulation and aesthetic digital treatment planning
- Implantology workflows
- In-office aligners with 3D printing
- In-office bruxism appliances with 3D printing
12 credit hours
|$1095 CAD per person
|$395 CAD per person
Course tuition due at time of final payment.
See Terms and Conditions with respect to refund policy.
Unless otherwise published, the speaker has no financial or commercial interest or relationships related to the lecture or lecture material.
Please contact us for all of your travel and C.E. needs.