- All transfers in private a/c vehicle
- 04 nights in Cape Town on bed and breakfast basis
- 01 night in Stellenbosch on bed and breakfast basis
- 03 nights Johannesburg
- 03 nights Kapama Lodge, private game reserve in Kruger National Park, all meals included
- Domestic flight Flights Stellenbosch (Cape Towne) / Johannesburg/ Hoedspruit /Johannesburg
- Meals as per itinerary
- Welcome cocktails followed by dinner
- Private meet and greet service
- Transport private deluxe coach and driver
- Services of a Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fee to monuments
- Gratuities though out the tour.
- Visa or visa fee
- Any item not mentioned above
- International flights, Visa Fees and all Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, etc.
- Travel Insurance – we strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance be purchased for the duration of your journey to protect against any missed or delayed flights, illnesses etc that may cause cancellation of your travel plans
- Any expense not expressly specified above.
Kennedy Professional Educational Seminars is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.