Dr. Gary and Mrs. Lita Glassman
Dr. Gary Glassman
Creating Endodontic Excellence: Success For A Lifetime
This course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in our program, you will become familiar with the use of the “apex last” approach to safe and predictable canal shaping with nickel-titanium instrumentation using the NEW Protaper UltimateTM NiTi System and WaveOne™ Gold Reciprocating NiTi Systems. Choose whether you want to shape your canals using Continuous Rotation or Reciprocation. The result is increased resistance to cyclic fatigue with more confidence in your hands.
Also, to be discussed will be predictable irrigation protocols using Passive Sonic Irrigation and Apical Negative Pressure. Vertical condensation of thermo-softened gutta percha using The Continuous Wave of condensationTM and GuttaCoreTM thermosoftened carriers will also be discussed.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn to perform a systematic diagnostic protocol and treatment plan.
- Learn how to assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure.
- Learn how to determine when to choose implant vs endo.
- Learn how to determine when to choose endodontic retreatment vs endodontic surgery.
- Learn how to control pain during and after endodontic treatment.
- Learn how to choose the right antibiotic and know when to prescribe.
- Learn how to accurately locate the apical constriction.
- Learn how to achieve straight line access.
- Learn how to safely use ultrasonics in endodontic treatment.
- Learn how to shape the root canal space using NiTi technology in a safe and efficient manner- canal negotiation, apical finishing techniques.
- Learn how to remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using state of the art Irrigation Protocols.
- Learn how to obturate the root canal system in 3-D to capture the natural anatomy with the continuous wave of condensation.
- Learn techniques to restore the endodontically treated tooth.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain confidence in performing quality endodontic treatment
- Provide your patients with painless endodontic experiences
- Streamline your endodontic procedures to be efficient and effective
- Perform endodontic treatment profitably
- Make endodontic treatment fun and enjoyable
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Glassman is key opinion leader and paid consultant for Dentsply Sirona and Crest Oral-B.
12 credit hours
|DENTISTS||$1095 CAD per person|
|AUXILLIARIES||$395 CAD per person|
Course tuition due at time of final payment.
See Terms and Conditions with respect to refund policy.
Unless otherwise published, the speaker has no financial or commercial interest or relationships related to the lecture or lecture material.
Kennedy Professional Educational Seminars is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.