- Hotel accommodation or similar as per itinerary including all taxes and service charges
- 3 conference rooms rentals with coffee breaks for Seminars
- Airport Transfers
- Expert guiding and private car service included on touring days
- Entrance to attractions indicated on the itinerary
- Welcome and Farewell dinners
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Private Guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to sights
- Gratuities for guides and drivers, hotel staff
- Attractions and meals not identified in the itinerary
- Round-trip airfare and medical/travel insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. Laundry, room service, beverages etc.
Kennedy Professional Educational Seminars is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.